St. Joseph’s Hospice is a charitable organization that provides compassionate care and companionship to palliative and bereaved individuals and families; recognizing and embracing their unique needs.
In fulfilling our mission, St. Joseph’s Hospice strives at all times to provide its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are also committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services and allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other customers.
- St. Joseph’s Hospice – Customer Service Policy
- St. Joseph’s Hospice – Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Policy
- St. Joseph’s Hospice – Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- St. Joseph’s Hospice – Accessible Customer Service Feedback Process
- St. Joseph’s Hospice – Accessible Customer Service Feedback Form