The Regional Geriatrics Program of Ontario (RGPO) will be hosting a workshop for caregivers on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at Kinsmen Recreation Centre. Learn more about how you can help build educational resources for caregivers across Ontario.
- Importance of Environmental Sustainability – Gift from Jacob Ross Clemens Foundation
- Thank You United Way!
- Celebrating family and memories – fourth anniversary!
- For Pete’s Sake – gift in memory of Peter McConville
- Walking in Memory of our Loved Ones
- Power of the Purse
- Access to End-Of-Life Care in London and Region
In the News
- Open Letter on living and volunteering in a hospice: Jitka Malec, Yahoo Canada
- More Money For London Hospice, Blackburn News
- Brunner kin gives bags of gratitude, London Free Press
- Hospice fills hollowness of losing father, Our London
- Hospice shortage fuels fear, London Free Press
- Glen Pearson: A good death, London Free Press
- Help in the bag for St. Joseph’s Hospice, London Free Press
Updated often with all the latest news and happenings at Hospice